🌱 Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta Recipe 🍝
Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta
You will need:
- 200g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Start by boiling the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and sauté until fragrant.
- Whisk in the flour until it forms a paste.
- Gradually pour in the almond milk while continuing to whisk, avoiding any lumps.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast, and season with salt and pepper. Let the sauce simmer until it thickens.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the pan with the sauce. Toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Serve the pasta hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Feel free to add in any extra vegetables or vegan protein of your choice to make this dish even more nutritious. You can also substitute the spaghetti with any other pasta of your liking.
Embrace the flavors of vegan cuisine with our Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta. This dish is a testament to the fact that vegan food can be just as delicious and satisfying as any other cuisine. The star of this dish is the creamy garlic sauce, made from a blend of olive oil, minced garlic, almond milk, and nutritional yeast. It's a symphony of flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
What's more, this dish is incredibly versatile. Feel free to add any extra vegetables or vegan protein of your choice to make it even more nutritious. From mushrooms to spinach, broccoli to bell peppers, the possibilities are endless. And if you're not a fan of spaghetti, no problem! You can easily substitute it with any other pasta of your liking. Check out our guide on easy-to-make vegan pasta dishes for some inspiration.
Are you new to vegan pasta dishes? You might be wondering, can pasta be eaten if you're vegan? The answer is a resounding yes! Most dried pasta is naturally vegan, but always check the ingredients just to be sure. For more information on this topic, you can read our article on what you need to know about pasta for vegans.
This Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta is just one of the many delicious recipes you can find on Lonely Vegan. We're dedicated to helping you navigate your vegan journey with ease, providing you with a variety of delicious vegan pasta recipes and much more. So why wait? Start exploring the world of vegan cuisine today!